recognition. awards. service.
Dayna’s work has been widely published throughout the world and she has received many creative awards. Dayna also lends her creativity and design contributions to many volunteer ventures. It’s such an honor for her to be able to do this work.
- EXCEL Silver Award, 2014
- Seven Time Winner: USA American Graphic Design Awards, 2012, 2013
- Graphic Design USA InHouse Design Certificate of Excellence Award, 2013
- International Davey Awards Silver Award, 2012
- Web Marketing Association Standards of Excellence Award, 2012
- AIGA | The Professional Association for Design Former Board Member and Current Member
- Federal Occupational Health National Wellness Committee Member/Designer
- Washington ArtWorks Gallery Opening Representative
- DC Global Public Charter School, Mural Painter/Painting Mentor
- Vibrant Living Retirement Community, Painting Instructor
- Two and a half decades of hands on experience creating exceptional print and digital brand experiences.
- Strategic, focused, results oriented, data driven and solution based
- Lead and mentor teams to concept and develop user-centered designs and foster a great creative, talented culture.
- Collaborate with UX, designers and writers to build great user and brand experiences.
- Direct client interaction and presentation background, exceptional relationship repair and bridge building track record
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing
- intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Collaborate, coordinate and manage creative staff, agencies, freelancers and discipline leads to efficiently execute projects.